Jain, Neil & Ruddy have a strong reputation in the field of Immigration and Asylum law.
We have extensive experience in all areas of Immigration and Asylum law, including but not limited to:
- Asylum Claims and Appeals
- Applications for Visas and European Residence Permits
- Entry Clearance
- Leave to Remain
- Removal and Deportation Cases
- Human Rights Applications and Appeals
- Judicial Reviews at the Court of Session
Our strong team of solicitors offer advice and assistance for both private paying individuals and those who qualify for Legal Aid. We are able to advise throughout all stages of your case and represent you in all forms of appeals.
Please contact us to find out how we can assist. In most immigration matters, we can provide you with helpful advice during our free initial telephone consultation to address any worries that you may have.